Saturday, March 20, 2010

November 1, 1990

Dear Diary,
Nothing is fair in this house. Just now (the time is 9:25pm) my mom was yelling at me for something I didn't do. Me and my mom were just inside Renee and Erik's room singing songs to Erik and Ryan. And then she told me to go to my room, which I DID. then Renee started whining that it was too hot in her room, my mom didn't hear her exact words and started blaming things on me.She said Heidi get in your own room right now! I told her I wasn't in Renee's room. and she said Yeah right Heidi, I really believe you. No one in this house respects the way I am. Whenever my mom gets mad at me for something I didn't do, she always goes to Erik and starts joking with him and hugging him. When people have problems they shouldnt blame it on others! I don't think that no one loves me that much anymore.

1 comment: