Saturday, March 20, 2010

March 18, 1990 humid

Dear Diary,
yesterday was my birthday. So I will tell you how my day began. First I woke up at 7:00am. I was going to wake up at 2:57am at the time I was born. but i did not. I ate breakfast,than Jamie called and asked if I wanted to go to her dad's company picnic at kiwanis park. I said "yes". I got dressed really fast, than she came and picked me up. I brought along money. It was sort of boring. I got really itchy from the grass. All we did was feed ducks and eat lunch. I had a hamburger. I also dunked someone in the dunking booth. than after the picnic was over we went to Jamie's house. I kept calling my house to see if my mom was home. then finally me and Jamie went to my mom's house. My mom was home, jamie went home. I got some really neat things for my birthday such as green pants, white t-shirt, $5. a spiral curling iron, rude-dog shorts, carmel corn, and that's all so far. because my aunt is going to give me my present tomorrow. I also saw "Honey I shrunk the kids" and Indiana jones/ well by diary, I will write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment